Monday, February 26, 2007

The start of a new work week

I finished another clothes line bowl and this one turned out exactly as I planned. I love when that happens; when the image in your mind becomes reality. I also made good progress on my large chenille throw. It is very heavy. Now to get busy finishing or starting all the other projects.

I need to think hard about accepting a third dog into our home. Yes, I would like to save a dog from homelessness but will all three dogs get along? Can I afford three dogs? Can I walk three dogs? These are the most important questions. Right now, Roscoe and Addie get along great together even though they have had a few spats throughout their life. Addie accepted Roscoe right away but will a third dog change the dynamics of this relationship? I would think at first there is going to be some jogging around to figure out who is the leader here but hopefully, it would only be a blip. I have never had three dogs before. Will I become one of those old ladies whose house becomes overrun with dogs that are ill-cared for? I highly doubt it but one never knows. Is it fair to Tom to live in a home with three dogs?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How will you get three dogs to Prescott?