Monday, March 24, 2008

Nada Mass

I know; I spelled it wrong but roughly translated it means no more Mass for me. At least for Easter service. I made the mistake one year of going to Mass on Saturday night for Easter. Uggghhhh. It was awful! Translations in Spanish and English plus confirmations, yada, yada, yada. It started at 7:00 and I left at 10:00 (couldn't take it anymore) and it still wasn't over. Eeeessshhh. In addition, the bloody parents had no control over their kids and the hooligans were running all over the church during the service. What is the world coming to?

Anyway, I still continue to attend Mass almost every Saturday but not Easter service. I don't think this one little transgression will get me into hell any faster.

1 comment:

meggie said...

Not being remotely religious I cannot comment.
But I would like to be so bold, as to ask for more doggy pics! Please?