Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lightrail Redux

I took the light rail to work today and will take it back home tonight. It was pretty smooth sailing and got me to work in fairly good time. Right now, I have no complaints about it (other than what I mentioned in my previous post) but this guy sat behind me and talked to me the entire time about nothing but himself!!! Aarrgghh. Really and truly, I have never heard someone so full of themselves in my life! Hopefully, on the way back, I won't have to be subjected to that and can try and take more photos since I only took one. And, enjoy the ride.

3 comments:

Linda G. said...

Your new sister in law looks very pretty and sweet. Congratulations to your brother!
Do you have to go far to catch the light rail? How close does it come to your work? I hope it works out for you and that you don't have to listen to too many bores in route.

Dropping in to wish you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Sissie said...

OMG - you are my idol. Wow....get away from those kind of people. Take your mp3 and a book....

quilteddogs said...

Little Brain: The park and ride is probably less than a mile from my house and it stops right across the street from my building in downtown Phoenix.

Sissie: Aww shucks. I couldn't get away from him until I got off but I was seriously thinking of getting off early. I did have a book but put it away.