Sunday, April 26, 2009

After the flood

After the flood and while trying to decide on the new carpet for the bedrooms, Tom suggested replacing the carpet in the family room, living/dining room with wood. So after several months of thinking and looking at different samples, we finally had the wood flooring installed. Here are the pictures of the new floor. We finally decided on American Walnut engineered hardwood that is hand scraped and natural wood as opposed to stained. I think we made a great choice but I must be getting old if I get excited by flooring.



5 comments:

Granny J said...

Look at it as a matter of being experienced! Tis handsome, BTW.

TomboCheck said...

I'd be excited about that flooring. Beautiful!

sewnews said...

Flooring is awesome. I would be plenty excited!

quilteddogs said...

Thanks for the comments. I am loving it.

meggie said...

It would excite me too! I love it.