Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another blog about the iPhone

I don't think I have said this week yet how much I love my iPad and iPhone. So now that I have gotten that out of the way, I give another example of why.

I have an app called Zite that is like a magazine or newspaper custom built for me. It has several popular sections already built in but then I can build in my own sections with my own interests.

So here is a shot of one of the sections that has been populated with stories Zite thinks will be of interest to me:




I can click on any of these stories and read them now or save them to Evernote for reading later (see shot below). I can also give a thumbs up or thumbs down to each store and Zite will act accordingly and give me more of the same or less of the same. I think this is just so cool. I am probably too easily amused and too easily impressed.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

sewnews said...

OMG way cool