Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow in Phoenix

Totally unheard of but we had snow in Phoenix yesterday. It rained most of the day here and was really cold. At the end of the day, I was driving home up Central Avenue and saw cars driving south covered in snow. Soon, I was driving in it as well and here are the photos to show it. I could only take pix when the car was stopped (of course) so they aren't things of beauty but you can see it is indeed snow in all its grungyness. Most of the shots are out the driver's window taken of the light rail tracks.  I should have pulled over to get better shots but since I have never driven in snow, I was more concerned about my driving, no matter how limited the snow was.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

sewnews said...

What a trip