Not really my style. A little too feminine, a little too French romantic but I used charm squares that I had on hand so I am happy about that. Plus, the squares came from the Sew In rummage sale so I didn't have to pay too much for them. Always a good thing.
For the batting, I used Annie's Soft & Stable which gave it very good stability. I like this batting but it is kind of costly but it stitches up very nicely.
And lastly, this was my first time using grommets. Kind of nervous at first but it turned out to be quite easy. No special tool required. Comes with a template that let's you place the grommet exactly where you want it. Then it just snaps together. Click!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad