Monday, February 19, 2007

Rats

I just received information from springer spaniel rescue that the dog I was interested in has been adopted. I guess there were 8 people who were interested in Riley. Based on the description, he would have just been perfect. I really hope he went to a great home. I'm kind of p.o.'d at rescue. It seems they don't know me from Adam even though I have volunteered numerous times for them and have given them what I consider to be a substantial amount of money over the years. One would think that someone who has adopted from them before would be on the fast track application process but apparently not.

I currently have about 5 sewing projects going on at home and I'm wondering if I'm slightly insane to have so many things going at once. Not to mention I have just added a sixth.

No comments: