Friday, March 9, 2007

Thoughts on Anna Nicole Smith

I am ashamed to admit it but will anyway...I am fascinated by all of this Anna Nicole drama. If I see something in print; I have to read it. If there is something on t.v.; I have to watch it. I usually don't care much for celebrity news and totally disregard all the stories on Brittany, Lindsay, Paris, Nicole, etc. But Anna Nicole stuff is just something I can't turn my eyes away from. Just yesterday, the New Times had an article that she has a kid living on the Tohono O'Odham reservation http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-03-08/news/tohono-o-odham-with-love//

The New Times is known to spoof stories so this could be another one of those but it does make for some fun reading. I kind of doubt the truth of the whole thing but ya just never know.

Bunco tonight and sewing workshop tomorrow. Kind of a busy weekend.

No comments: