Monday, April 16, 2007

M.I.A.

Have not posted recently because not too much to post about. Tonight, is our first Diamondbacks game and I'm kind of looking forward to it. We are playing the Dodgers so Luis Gonzalez should be playing and it will be nice to see him out there again.


I finished our first official book club book which was "Back When We Were Grownups". It was funny in parts but I think it was a slightly depressing read. It will be interesting to see what the other book club members think. Our next book is Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead". That is a monster so I need to get started soon but a friend lent me James Patterson's newest book so I will have to read that first.


Saturday was sewing and it was probably one of the most difficult projects yet because it required so much concentration to make sure you didn't screw up. This is not mine but this is how it should look when it's done. There is not much sewing involved at all. Hope to get mine completed by next week.
Friday night was bunco and it was a really fun one. It was my mom's turn to hostess and she did it all in a ladybugs theme and boy did she go to town on it. Even went so far as to have a ladybug shaped cake.

No comments: