Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My Friend Carol

I am so proud of my friend Carol. She joined Weight Watchers over a year ago and has lost 40-50lbs and has only put back on a couple of pounds. She started doing water exercises and when it got too cold she started yoga. All of these things have been hard for her because she has been sedentary most of her life and definitely all of her adult life. Exercise does not come easy to someone with that kind of history. Now, she has hired a personal trainer to give her cardio and weight training. This is all so great that I just had to comment on it! I think the weight training is going to be very hard but I think she has the desire to stick to it. Go Carol!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great story. Carol is an inspiration to everyone who should and could be doing this. Congrats to her. Lynn