Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween was pretty hollow

Got home from work yesterday and rushed to the Y to get my exercise in. Boy! Everyone must have been celebrating Halloween because there was nobody there. Very pleasant for a change. Rushed through my cardio (or as much as you can rush through a 30 minute cardio) and rushed through my weights and then rushed home to walk the dogs. A very hasty walk I will add.

While out on the walk, there seemed to be plenty of trick or treaters about so I thought there would be at least several coming to our door during the evening. Wrong!!! There was only one group of four who showed up. Now, what I'm I going to do with a 3 pound bag of candy and an additional bag of Smarties?

I'll have to ask our neighbor how many kids stopped by his door last night.

No comments: