Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Had the MRI/MRA done almost a week ago and still no results. The MRI was no big deal at all. I was in there for probably about 30-45 minutes and even though there was a constant loud banging noise, it was actually rather restful. The time passed fairly quickly and I was able to stay still all that time. Called the doctor but his office said they had not yet received a report from the radiologist. No news is good news, right?

Last Friday was our department's Christmas party as well as bunco night. I left the house at 7:00 in the a.m. and didn't get home until about 11:00 in the p.m. That was one long day but it was a really good day. The party was at Friday's Front Row at Chase Ball Park and it was a very nice atmosphere and the food was really good. Plus, it was free and you can't beat that.

Then, on to Bunco. Lynn's house was all done up for Christmas and she actually used real china, crystal and silverware. I would say she really put on the Ritz. Too bad I was not a winner.

Sunday evening was a party at my old neighbor's house. It was nice and I was able to see many people I had not seen for awhile.

Next Sunday, I'm helping out springer rescue by wrapping books at Borders. I'm taking Roscoe with me which should bring in some more money having a live dog and all. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that even though he is housetrained, that he doesn't take Borders for some kind of outdoors arena where he can pee all over. As far as I know, he's never been in a store so I'm not sure what he will think.

When we walked the dogs last night, they were attacked by another dog. The other dog had Addie's hind end in its jaws. It was lucky Tom was along for the walk because he just kept kicking at the dog until it let go. I'm not sure what I would have done if I was alone with both dogs. The stupid idiot at the end of the attack dog's leash was some teenage girl who was pretty clueless about the whole situation. I guess I should give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she probably was pretty scared. But God! Control your dog better!

No comments: