Monday, January 2, 2012

Fun little things

Here are a couple of fun little things I bought from etsy. The seller is homestudio and you can search for their store by going to etsy.com and searching for that name under shops (I don't know how to hyperlink with this blogging app, sorry).

These little charms are made from Scrabble tiles and there are tons of choices in their shop. I chose these because 1) I love the Ruby Slippers, and 2) I really, really liked two of Ayn Rand's books (I've only read two).







The other good thing is you can wear one or several. Nothing fancy about them; just a little bit of fun.

As always, click on the photos to make them bigger.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 2

1 comment:

sewnews said...

Like the Ayn Rand not so much those ruby slippers as you know.