Friday, October 9, 2009

Along the enchanted circle drive

Northern NM has one of the best scenic drives in the country that takes you from Taos through Questa, the Red River, Angelfire and Eagle Nest. Very, very pretty country. It was raining the day we went but that didn't take away the beauty. In fact, we took the drive twice; once one way and then the other because it was so nice.

Being very set in my ways, I have no plans on living anywhere but Arizona but there are several places I could live in New Mexico and around this area would be one of them. I don't do cold very well so would have to somehow ajdust to that.

I had to work a few days in Questa for a lawsuit filed against a mining company. I finally made it back there on this last vacation.








1 comment:

sewnews said...

Very nice views