Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sewing Workshop





The Phoenix ASG Chapter had it's annual spring workshops and several of us chose to attend the "sissy bag" workshop. The bag was designed and taught by Sandy Evanko. Many of us were leery of the project for different reasons but come Saturday, all those worries were wasted energy. All of our bags turned out to be beautiful and many of us plan on making another bag. I already have an idea for my next bag. Above is a picture of the bag and a close up.


I also finally got around to taking a picture of my second clothesline bowl.











I also completed my wallhanging

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW look at all you have done! The purse is terrific. Would like to try a bowl. I know which wall hanging I will be bidding on for the Sew In- Absolutely gorgeous!!