Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ONLY 30 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE SEW IN

That's right!!! Just 30 more days until the weekend devoted entirely to sewing, socializing, eating and drinking. As you can tell, I can hardly wait. This year, I'm not as organized and have not figured out exactly what I am going to take to work on. One thing I know I will be taking is a quilt for a friend who will be retiring from the firm soon. I have to do the quilting to it and then bind it up before I give it to her. I think I have plenty of time. Other than that, I have no idea.

My chenille quilt is coming along finally. Four layers of fabric makes it one heavy quilt!! That should be finished in the next week or so and I will have photos to post when it's done. I should also have photos to post of the tomato quilt. It turned out much better than I thought when I was half way through it. I think I'm going to try and sell this one, somehow, someway.

No comments: