Friday, June 8, 2007

Camera

Finally took my new camera out of the box. It is a dandy. The only thing I have done so far is to put the strap on, insert the memory card, insert the batteries and set the time and date. Oh yeah...and take a picture of Roscoe. I have a lot to learn but I'm thinking about taking a digital photography class from Phoenix College. That should be very helpful.

Tonight is bunco, tomorrow is sewing, Sunday is a baseball game and dinner out with my friends. Don't know when I can get back to figuring out the camera...much less, doing the laundry!

2 comments:

Granny J said...

I started out with the very, very basic basics--haven't had time to get beyond them as yet. I keep saying that as soon as the Database from Hell is done, I'm really, really going to study the dang fat little manual. Dither!

quilteddogs said...

I have heard you mention the database from hell. What is it?

If you are only using the basics of this camera then you definitely have an inate sense of composition and color and I'm really glad I stumbled on your blog.