I was tagged by Little Brain of the One Acre Wood
#1. Rules-Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
I have given this first one much thought and just can't come up with anything at all. And my middle name only has 3 letters in it for god's sake. Maybe I will revisit it at another time.
Meme #2. This meme consists of ten questions to be answered.
1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!)
Be able to talk to animals, although this might be a two-edged sword. I think the benefits would outweigh the negatives.
2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 blogger island discs be?
Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Leo Kottke, 10,000 Maniacs, Alison Krauss, Soundtrack from "Amadeus", Grateful Dawg, Aerosmith, Z.Z. Top, cowboy poetry.
3. If you were a smell what would it be?
4. What bird would you most like to be? Roadrunner (beep-beep)
5. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on? Michael Vick. Nuff said.
6. Are there any foods that your body craves? Chinese food
7. What's your favourite time of year? Spring when the Orange Blossoms are blooming and fill the air of Phoenix with their scent.
8. What's your favourite time of day? Morning
9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose? A rest; I'm not good with change.
10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.) My maternal grandmother, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, John Paul II.